Q) What variety of art do you sell?
- Artstop.in is an online platform that sells 100% authentic licensed artworks by various artists.
Q) What can I expect from Artstop.in?
- As a buyer, you can expect nothing but the best from Artstop.in. We have the finest that any business can offer and we are available round-the-clock for any assistance or information you require from us. We are available on email, telephone and even via social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram. Artstop.in is a user-friendly and interactive website with various avenues to help and assist you with anything and everything related to your enthusiasm and participation toward our services.
Q) Can I get one-on-one help finding original art?
- Yes! You can get personalized assistance from our team of art curators in choosing the artwork of your choice that fits within your budget by contacting us at email@example.com or calling us at +91-124-2932020. You can also visit the Art Advisory section on the website that gives you a deep insight into the variety of art and help you make a good decision.
Q) I know what kind of art I like, but how do I narrow my search?
- Artstop.in offers a unique selection of original works from all over India—but we understand that this vast selection may be disconcerting to collectors who may be unfamiliar with our search features. However, we are confident that once you familiarize yourself with our search filters, you will have absolutely no trouble locating the right works for you. You can narrow your search by various filters present either by price range you are looking at, or the type of artwork (painting, sculpture, tribal art, photography), or by the medium or size of artwork.
Q) What is an Authenticity Certificate?
- An Authenticity Certificate is a certificate of authority by the artist. This certificate proves that the particular artwork is an original and unique work by the artist. We at Artstop.in ensure that all artworks sold are authentic and original.
Q) Is the image projected on your site an exact replica of the product?
- A high degree of image accuracy is ensured by our team. However, some minor variations may be observed due to the screen settings.
Q) Do the item dimensions mentioned on your web pages, tally exactly?
- Yes, the size of all art is mentioned in each individual artwork page, which is confirmed by the artists. The size of artwork mentioned is the size of the work WITHOUT the frame.
Q) Will the artwork include the artist's signature?
- If a signature is not displayed on the image of an artwork online, it is most likely that the artist has signed the work on the back or beneath the piece. If you have a special request regarding a specific piece, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your purchase to ensure that the artist is amenable to any changes or additions to their artwork, we can reach out to clarify with the artist directly for details.
Q) Is the artwork framed? If yes, what is the kind of frame?
- No! the artwork is not framed. In case you want a framed art piece, please contact us on email@example.com or call us at +91-124-4932020.
Q) Who do I contact if I have any questions?
- Please visit the Contact Us for more information and all contact details..